Kindle Dilemma

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
tstaf4d
Favorite Book: My Name is Memory
Currently Reading: Marcelo in the Real World
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tstaf4d.html

Kindle Dilemma

Post by tstaf4d »

So I have had a Kindle Fire for a little over a year now, and while I love the ease with which I am able to access books I have one huge issue with it. I'm still in college (Secondary education: English major) and a lot of my classes require reading extensive amounts of YA literature. I was thrilled thinking that I could just save money and buy the books to download onto my Kindle, but they are more expensive than physical copies! It just feels that having my Kindle is not worth as much as I was expecting because, yes I can have access to any book I have purchased, but I have to pay more for that accessibility.

Anyone else frustrated with this?
"Words are heavy" The Book Thief
kaylahar6
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaylahar6.html
Latest Review: "The Shades" by Anup Dhirwan

Post by kaylahar6 »

I never really had any trouble buying books that were more expensive to buy on the kindle then a hardcover.
Latest Review: "The Shades" by Anup Dhirwan

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”