Lending books on Nook GlowLight

Use this forum to discuss the Nook by Barnes and Noble. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Nook, deciding which nook to buy, or you already have a Nook and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Nooks.
Beautiful_Soul
Favorite Author: Jodi Picoult
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 481">Peter Pan</a>
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 2678

Lending books on Nook GlowLight

Post by Beautiful_Soul »

I just bought a Nook GlowLight Plus yesterday and I can't find the Lend Me feature anywhere on it. Does the GlowLight not have it? Second Question: I was reading the FAQ about Lending books to friends. It mentioned not all books are lendable. It depends on the publisher. Are MOST books lendable? What about new releases and popular titles? My grandma and aunt also have Nooks and we often read the same things. It's not that big of a deal. I just thought it would be nice to have.

Thanks!
readsbyarun
Favorite Book: Wilderness Cry
Currently Reading: Spirituality in the 21st Century
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readsbyarun.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by readsbyarun »

the lending features is not applicable to most of the books. and especially the books that are newly released won't be lendable. the publication generally have a right to control them.

Return to “Nook Discussion and Support”