Nook Books

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Zzmmmommy
Bookshelf Size: 0

Nook Books

Post by Zzmmmommy »

I have read every ebook in my library (erotic romance genre) and I am desperately looking for other ways to get some new free ebooks. Does anyone have any other places where I can get free or relatively low priced ebooks? I prefer reading erotic romance books. Thanks!
Metka
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 80">Mutant Message Down Under</a>
Currently Reading: Forever in your Embrace
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-metka.html

Post by Metka »

Amazon has a huge variety of e-books. Many of them are included in free promotion, up to five days. You can download them for free during that period of time. There are also lots of e-books with lowered prices. You just type in the theme you like and see what's the cheapest or for free...
Annelore Trujillo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 170
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annelore-trujillo.html
Latest Review: The Siberians by Simon J. Carey

Post by Annelore Trujillo »

Are you a reviewer for online book club? If you agree to review the books, you get them for free. You can go to RT at the top of this page to get more information. You can also sign up for book of the day. A lot of these books are free.
ZeroChill
Currently Reading: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zerochill.html
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace

Post by ZeroChill »

Try preterhuman.net . it has a lot of literature that you can access for free. I haven't been there for a long time now but I will recommend that you give it a try
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”