Kobo Aura

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
natashak
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-natashak.html

Kobo Aura

Post by natashak »

My Kobo Aura is the best purchase i have ever made. It is also taking my money day by day because it is so easy to purchase a new book. I easily read one book per day. I would definitely suggest you purchase one!
chocomeiske
Favorite Author: Ben Galley
Currently Reading: The Prey
Bookshelf Size: 4152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chocomeiske.html
Latest Review: "The Last Bucelarii (Book 1): Blade of the Destroyer" by Andy Peloquin
fav_author_id: 11401

Post by chocomeiske »

I'm looking to upgrade soon from a Kobo Touch and have been checking this one out. It's definitely at the top of my list!
Latest Review: "The Last Bucelarii (Book 1): Blade of the Destroyer" by Andy Peloquin
Chris_B
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-b.html

Post by Chris_B »

I'm considering getting the KoboGlo since the battery on my current ereader (Gobii) is acting up after only 13 months. How long have you had your Kobos? I read an average of 4 hours per day, every day. At this rete, is 13 months about the "life expectancy" of an ereader or might I be luckier with the KoboGlo?
chocomeiske

Post by chocomeiske »

I' ve had my Kobo touch for abt 15 months now and I read more than 4 hrs per day and so far I don't have an issue with this ereader in terms of battery life. Can' t say exactly how long it goes but I don't charge more than once a wk mostly. I'm looking to upgrade not because I have problems but because I want an ereader with built in lighting wjich the Kobo glo has and I believe the aura also.
MaryLisboa
Favorite Author: Neil Gaiman
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... >Eragon</a>
Currently Reading: Evil Under the Sun
Bookshelf Size: 195
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marylisboa.html
Reading Device: B00CFV45KS
fav_author_id: 3586

Post by MaryLisboa »

I got my Kobo Aura HD a few months ago and I have no regrets. Wouldn't change it for the world!
chocomeiske

Post by chocomeiske »

So..I did end up getting a Kobo Aura h20. Unfortunatley my 3 yr old got ahold of it but whenever I replace it, it will be another one of the same. I love it!!

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”