Kobo e-readers and books/contest to win a Kobo Reader

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
BearMountainBooks
Favorite Author: Frank Tuttle
Favorite Book: When Demons Walk -Patricia Briggs
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 13598

Kobo e-readers and books/contest to win a Kobo Reader

Post by BearMountainBooks »

I didn't see a topic on Kobo readers, but I've been trying to win one for a few months in their monthly contests so I started this thread! I think they are good readers and I already buy books at the kobo bookstore because I win coupons when I play the contests. :D

There is a contest going on now--entry is free. Registration does not result in spam. You will win coupon codes for books and be entered for grand prizes. They also give away a few e-readers each month.

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/cli ... eorders%2F

I'm not sure if the link will work because I don't know how to properly do links...
Maria saw her first dragon while gardening. The gnome tried to take pictures, but dragons are very fast. The fairy finally snapped a shot, but the dragon came by and flamed it to ashes! No one wants to get burned so, sadly, there will not be pictures!

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”