What and how are you reading?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Smmendoza
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What and how are you reading? "RT"

Post by Smmendoza »

I am currently reading Me Before You y JoJo moyes and i am in love, though i am bias to reading hard copies when a book is good, i dont put it down for a second even if currently my phones screen hurts my eyes.
Lorirainbowbright
Favorite Book: An Ember in the Ashes
Currently Reading: Burning Midnight
Bookshelf Size: 249
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorirainbowbright.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Lorirainbowbright »

I am reading The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. On my kindle fire. Lately I find book's cheaper to download then to buy a physical copy. I will be getting a hardback book on Wednesday and that book is probably what I am going to read next. The book is called "Slated" by Teri Terry.
Jdurand2
Favorite Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 9434">Born of Night (The League Series Book 1)</a>
Currently Reading: The Dark Queen (The Dark Queens Book 5)
Bookshelf Size: 1369
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jdurand2.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 3137

Post by Jdurand2 »

I am currently reading "Spider Game" by Christine Feehan on my Kindle Paperwhite and am enjoying it. I am about half way through and am still a raving fan of Mrs. Feehan! :D
Jessica Durand
Readaholic
“I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it.”
― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dance with the Devil
Lorirainbowbright
Favorite Book: An Ember in the Ashes
Currently Reading: Burning Midnight
Bookshelf Size: 249
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorirainbowbright.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Lorirainbowbright »

I am actually reading a couple of book's. I have a book from here that I need to read and review. So I went and bought the first one, which is called "Lost" by Donnielle Tyner. And the second book in the series is called "Bound." And I am reading them on my kindle fire.
Aflynn6

Post by Aflynn6 »

Just finished "The Husband's Secret. " Nowon to "Atonement" by Ian McEwan. I prefer reading books to read electronically, but will read on my iPad in a pinch.
Jojowrites4All
Favorite Author: L.A. Banks
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =2847">The Great Gatsby</a>
Currently Reading: Hidden in Plain Sight: Revelation of the Sons of Yah
Bookshelf Size: 514
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jojowrites4all.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 8337

Post by Jojowrites4All »

I'm currently finishing Taking Lives Trilogy on my Kindle.
~ A Lack of Preparation on Your Part - Doesn't Constitute an Emergency on My Part~
madiann65
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madiann65.html

Post by madiann65 »

I love my Kindle, but also there is nothing better than a good paperback and a glass of wine!
aparsons
Bookshelf Size: 498
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aparsons.html
Latest Review: "A Mirror Among Shattered Glass (Book One of the Supernatural London Underground series)" by Romarin Demetri

Post by aparsons »

I can't stand my Kindle. It was given to me by my father-in-law, but I didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't want it. I used it when I was traveling though. I am currently reading H. P. Lovecraft as my "out" book, what I read when I am out of the house, grocery shopping, walking to class, etc. At home I started reading His Dark Materials again, I read the Subtle Knife in less than two days. I adore the series.
“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Latest Review: "A Mirror Among Shattered Glass (Book One of the Supernatural London Underground series)" by Romarin Demetri
anamcara
Bookshelf Size: 511
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anamcara.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by anamcara »

I'm currently reading A Feast For Crows (GoT) part time and for easy reading, the Harry Potter series since I've seen the movies numerous times but never have read the books! I prefer books, but I do occasionally read on my phone or computer via Kindle.
"Of the knowledge of man, nothing is more unintelligible than the
human heart."

-Homer
Sheena11

Post by Sheena11 »

Lately I have been on a non-fiction binge. After learning of a future layoff I decided to go into business for myself rather than finding other employment. Most books are read on my kindle app.
Kidmuffin

Post by Kidmuffin »

Just finished nightingale on my s5 with the kindle app.... I love that book!!! Great mix of history, action, and romance!
CrescentMoon
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crescentmoon.html
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey

Post by CrescentMoon »

I read on my Kindle and paperback books. I love the convenience of reading on my Kindle. I also love how I can just get any book I want immediately.
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey
Prisaneify
Currently Reading: Try Not To Breathe
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisaneify.html
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE

Post by Prisaneify »

I've got several books going in physical format and then I've got: Dead To The World by Charlaine Harris, My Ladybird Story by Magus Tor and Crank by Ellen Hopkins rolling on my Kindle Fire :D
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
Amiklos8
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by Amiklos8 »

I'm reading the cuckoos calling by Robert Galbraith. It's real good but the font is small so I get a headache lol (paperback book)
Judyk
Currently Reading: Orphan Train
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judyk.html

Post by Judyk »

Seems like an easy place to jump in. I am reading My Tempting Highlander by Maeve Greyson on my Kindle. With my arthritis it's just easier to handle than a paper book :-)

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”