Kindle Fire HDX

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
annbetty
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annbetty.html

Kindle Fire HDX

Post by annbetty »

Does anyone have the Kindle Fire HDX?
K_Robinson
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-k-robinson.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by K_Robinson »

My husband bought one for me for Christmas this last year and I love it :) It doesn't exactly replace holding an actual book in your hands, but it's nice being able to instantly download hundreds of books in an instant and have them all in one place. It's like taking n entire library with you wherever you go! The one downfall is you have to be connected to wi-fi in order to download new books and surf the web (which makes sense), but once you download a book you can read it whenever whether you are connected to wi-fi or not. The Kindle also comes in handy when my husband wants to go to bed and I want to read...since its a lit up screen we can shut the lights off and I can still enjoy a good book :) If you have kids or like to keep yourself busy with apps and games you have that option too as its not just for reading, but that's what I use mine for a majority of the time.
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”