Itunes

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Snevets1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Itunes

Post by Snevets1 »

I have found having an apple device makes it easier to read books, they travel with me. I have done many trips around the world and my packing has become light due to digital books. I will admit though that there is something said to holding a physical book. Digital is not as satisfying but still worth the space in my suitcase.
srittyx3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srittyx3.html

Post by srittyx3 »

Yes the new update on the iphone for iBooks made it easier to purchase and dowload books.
nowanico2403
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nowanico2403.html

Post by nowanico2403 »

i love to listen to music while reading, it relaxes me and helps me enter the world of the book
Reading lady
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reading-lady.html
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M

Post by Reading lady »

ITunes/iBooks is great. Wouldn't be without them. People give me iTunes gift cards and it works so easy. Love it!
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M
Ebets
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62

Post by Ebets »

I used to use my apple ipod for reading but now that I have a smartphone I just read from the kindle app on there. It is nice to have a book with me at all times to have something to read on my lunches and breaks. Also when going to appointments and such.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”