Where can I find books resources? Such as fiction.

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Michalec
Bookshelf Size: 0

Where can I find books resources? Such as fiction.

Post by Michalec »

As long as a cell phone, you can read e-books, and convenient. . . I'm looking for some novels, did not find a nice, hope can recommend some e-readers, thank you.
Artemisia
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-artemisia.html

Post by Artemisia »

Kindle
“If you don't turn your life into a story, you just become a part of someone else's story.”
― Terry Pratchett
booklvr62
Favorite Author: Richard Preston many
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... >Dandelion Wine</a>
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by booklvr62 »

Michalec wrote:As long as a cell phone, you can read e-books, and convenient. . . I'm looking for some novels, did not find a nice, hope can recommend some e-readers, thank you.
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are asking for.
capi

Post by capi »

There are many places to find books. You can find some fiction books from many sources. Do you need science fiction or which type?
terrametoo
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-terrametoo.html

Post by terrametoo »

There are a lot of options for ebooks. You can buy a Kindle or Nook device and purchase ebooks from Amazon or Barnes & Noble websites, they also have apps that you can download onto your phone or computer. If you have a MAC you can download the ibooks app and buy books from itunes, if not you can buy books from google play and read them online or use their app on your phone or tablet.

My two favorite ways of getting ebooks are from my library (check your library webpage or ask a librarian to find out how) and using Bookbub that emails me a list of bargain books everyday based on my preferences.
totalsyapa

Post by totalsyapa »

Post Number:#1 Postby mgentile » 11 Nov 2013, 11:31
As of right now all I have is the kindle and nook apps on my phone and I enjoy them both. I do not find them hard to read (i need glasses anyway) and I like the fact that I always have something to read with me, as my phone is always with me. I will say though, favorite books of mine are sitting on a bookshelf, when I want a book to hold, I reach for one of them :)

Post by hqioujep »

I like to use the Kindle for PC, then I don't have to squint so much. I still love the look and feel of a "real" book.:)
csimmons032
Favorite Author: Stephenie Meyer
Favorite Book: Twilight and The Last Song
Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
Bookshelf Size: 706
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-csimmons032.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
fav_author_id: 2594

Post by csimmons032 »

If you go to the Kindle store one amazon, you can get a bunch of free books. All you have to do is type in free books and then the genre that you want. All kinds of books will come up that I think you will enjoy.
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”