Audible on Kindle

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Reading lady
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reading-lady.html
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M

Re: Audible on Kindle

Post by Reading lady »

I will have to look into that. You are right, the Kindle voice is terrible, and it's really hard to get a sense of ....well, anything when listening to it. Haha!

It would be really handy for driving, but also when I'm crafting stuff too. For Christmas this year I did a lot of crocheting and it would have been nice to listen to books while doing it!

Thanks for the info, I will check it out! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Like the others I find the Kindle voice unpleasant. I really enjoy the audiobooks I download from my library as I am a cross stitcher and love the idea of accomplishing two things at once. Note though that it takes longer to hear a book than it does to read it. And my Kindle won't work with our local library so I have to use my iPad.
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M
Nadezda
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nadezda.html

Post by Nadezda »

Reading lady wrote:Like the others I find the Kindle voice unpleasant. I really enjoy the audiobooks I download from my library as I am a cross stitcher and love the idea of accomplishing two things at once. Note though that it takes longer to hear a book than it does to read it. And my Kindle won't work with our local library so I have to use my iPad.
Oh I'd forgotten that my local library carries audiobooks (and eBooks, too)! Thank you for the reminder. :)

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”