Official Review: A Nation Divided by Anthony R. Flagg

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ayosinmi
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayosinmi.html
Latest Review: "A Nation Divided" by Anthony R. Flagg

Official Review: A Nation Divided by Anthony R. Flagg

Post by Ayosinmi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Nation Divided" by Anthony R. Flagg.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

A Nation Divided by Anthony R. Flagg

An intensely deep book written by Anthony R. Flagg for all Americans, and everyone, spreading boldly a message that has been neglected by the custodians of truth; a message of hope, love and truth, a message of reconciliation and forgiveness, a message that changes perspectives.

This thought-provoking, moving and intricately weaved non-fiction written in first person narrative, has 383 standard pages and it represents a voice that purposely means to wake up every sleeping American and Christians to their fundamental responsibility, one of which is to be able to tell the shifts in the spiritual realm, and relate them to current happenings. It's a book that exposes some of the scheme of the elitists to change America into what is not in its foundation because America is a country built on the principles of God. The church has been directly and indirectly involved in promoting social problems by their inactivity and silence for fear of offending people against offending the laws of God. Through cowardice, the church has kept mute as satanists have brought homosexuality, same-sex marriage and abortion to the church thereby leading many astray. It also equates the microchip introduced as a gradual process of marking people with the sign of the beast, cautioning people to be careful.

The book explains how Donald J Trump is God's Cyrus using the Bible to back up its claim. It explained the role of mainstream media in negatively influencing the people's perspective such that Donald Trump was made to look bad in the public eye. They made him look like a racist when in actual fact, they ignored his gallant efforts in promoting humanity. He sheltered Jennifer Hudson for free after her family was murdered, he gave Barbara Res, a woman, the job of constructing Trump Tower, making her the first woman in history to build a skyscraper, he sued the city of Palm Beach when he bought a segregated club, Mar-a-Lago, in order to open it to Jews and African Americans, and several others which time and space will not permit me to mention. It commends the efforts of groups like WikiLeaks, Anonymous, Julian Assange etc. For their roles in exposing the truth to the people.

I can't but mention the Georgia Guidestones, which was a set of large granite stones erected in late 1980's. It is located in Elbert County, Georgia and it contains ten rules /commandments for the Age of Reason written in eight different languages including four ancient scripts. It provides a very clear high-level overview and blueprint for global elitists. The rules are included in the book with their interpretations and how these missions are being carried out in American under the previous administrations and rule. It cautions people to watch the things they consume as subliminal and disguised means are employed in tricking the people. It specifically mentioned a drink known as Monster energy drink, it says the slogan says "unleash the beast" and the logo means '666' in Hebrew language.
According to the author, America found a common grace in November 8th, 2016, one last chance to restore greatness to America with truth and love.

The themes of the book are extremely rich and religious. The author wants parents to encourage activities that involve building interpersonal relationships among children, and to discourage the new trend of isolation brought about by the social media and internet which will inevitably lead to self destructive behaviors. It encourages people not to judge other people instead to judge their circumstances. It discourages self-righteousness which is prevalent in churches and which makes a person elevates him/herself to a level where they stop perceiving wrongdoing. It says show love, give grace, and find mercy. We are all flawed but are only saved by God's love through Jesus Christ our Savior. It says even till the last dying breath, a person can still be saved.

A book that opened up my mind to a lot of things and challenged me to "up my ante" in my Christian faith. A book that is bigger than the 28 year old man who wrote it and can only be inspired by the Holy Spirit. A book that touched a deep part of my soul the way only God the creator can.

This is not to say that the book is flawless, it was self edited which makes it raw in its presentation. Despite this, there are very few and negligible errors found in it. The main thing was cumbersome sentences that could have been framed in better ways.

Having said and done that, this book with all the salient messages, aimed at changing perspectives that have been wrongly distorted through misinformation gets 3 out of 4 stars. I recommend it to everyone, with no exception.

A Nation Divided
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Like Ayosinmi's review? Post a comment saying so!
Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.
Voltaire, 1694-1778
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Post by Mercelle »

Wonderful review. Honestly, I'm moved. I like that this book isn't judgemental and passes across a powerful message that everyone can be saved.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
Ayosinmi

Post by Ayosinmi »

Thank you so much for your comment. It's a great book that won't ever leave you the same. Cheers dear
Voltaire, 1694-1778
juliusotinyo
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliusotinyo.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by juliusotinyo »

Monster energy drink :shock: This is quite popular in my pub. I've never drank it though.
Gingerbo0ks
Currently Reading: All the Crooked Saints
Bookshelf Size: 168
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gingerbo0ks.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Gingerbo0ks »

Ah, a religion promoting love..as long as you're not homosexual that is. I'd also like to think faith is stronger than a logo on an energy drink. Not sure I'd read this book, but I appreciate your review. It is detailed and analytical, and I like how you have added personal thoughts like how it's affected your faith.
"One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
Ayosinmi

Post by Ayosinmi »

juliusotinyo wrote:Monster energy drink :shock: This is quite popular in my pub. I've never drank it though.
Lol. Hmmm. Thanks for stopping by dear

-- 22 Oct 2017, 20:45 --
Gingerbo0ks wrote:Ah, a religion promoting love..as long as you're not homosexual that is. I'd also like to think faith is stronger than a logo on an energy drink. Not sure I'd read this book, but I appreciate your review. It is detailed and analytical, and I like how you have added personal thoughts like how it's affected your faith.
Hmmmm. Religious issues are very sensitive, but what I read from the book is tolerance. It doesn't judge anyone and homosexuality is as much as a sin as lying. You may want to give it a read and see how it colors your outlook afterwards. Thanks for your comment and valuable time
Voltaire, 1694-1778
The Researcher
Currently Reading: Buried Threads
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-researcher.html
Latest Review: "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by The Researcher »

Very intriguing book! I am definitely going to read it. Thanks for sharing your views.
What is the most special thing I did today- I was MYSELF. Happy and in love and unapologetically myself.
Latest Review: "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing
Ayosinmi

Post by Ayosinmi »

The Researcher wrote:Very intriguing book! I am definitely going to read it. Thanks for sharing your views.
I appreciate your input. I believe strongly that you will not remain the same after reading it
Cheers
Voltaire, 1694-1778
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

This is a great book! Feels like that watchtower in the night, that illuminates lest you hurt your foot or even drown! Thanks, definitely liked your review.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: Believarexic
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

This does not sound like the kind of book for me. Thanks for the review, though.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Ayosinmi

Post by Ayosinmi »

Quinto wrote:This is a great book! Feels like that watchtower in the night, that illuminates lest you hurt your foot or even drown! Thanks, definitely liked your review.
Thanks a lot Quinto. It's definitely worth reading. I enjoyed reading it while also taking away valuable lessons.

-- 24 Oct 2017, 10:20 --
kandscreeley wrote:This does not sound like the kind of book for me. Thanks for the review, though.
Lol... You may still learn a few things from it, never say never... :P cheers friend
Voltaire, 1694-1778
meteku4
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meteku4.html
Latest Review: "Followed my Star" by AR Annahita

Post by meteku4 »

This incredible. I need to read this book though I am not American, I believe these problems are elsewhere too. Great review. I am awakened!
Latest Review: "Followed my Star" by AR Annahita
Ayosinmi

Post by Ayosinmi »

meteku4 wrote:This incredible. I need to read this book though I am not American, I believe these problems are elsewhere too. Great review. I am awakened!
I'm glad you want to read it, it's the toughest book I have ever reviewed. It was so tough being able to stay objective. Please read it and share your views as well. Thanks for leaving a comment. Cheers
Voltaire, 1694-1778
kwahu
Favorite Author: Kathleen Geiger
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kwahu.html
Latest Review: The Ripples Spread by Fay Spurgin
fav_author_id: 73488

Post by kwahu »

The world is in dire need of such authors as Anthony. I believe it's a book to bring sanity to humanity. Nice review.
Ayosinmi

Post by Ayosinmi »

kwahu wrote:The world is in dire need of such authors as Anthony. I believe it's a book to bring sanity to humanity. Nice review.
Very true. Authors who are inspired by God to say the truth and awaken the complacent souls. He did his bit without condemnation of anyone. He would even tell you with proof that he is flawed.
I appreciate your comment and contributions. Thank you
Voltaire, 1694-1778

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”