Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series » Non-Fiction Books

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Official Review: A Tree Called Morality by Michael Tsaphah

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.

Official Review: A Tree Called Morality by Michael Tsaphah

Post Number:#1 by Shreyoshi Sen
» 09 Apr 2017, 11:35

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Tree Called Morality" by Michael Tsaphah.]

Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Review by Shreyoshi Sen
Share This Review

A Tree Called Morality is written by Michael Tsaphah, in the name of The Spirit of the Living God Almighty. This book is the description of what the author learnt under the guidance of his master, Lord Jesus Emmanuel Christ. The book takes us through the blinded knowledge that we follow not knowing whether the facts are actually true or not. It questions the humanity and the level up to which we made ourselves away from the Almighty's truth.

This book instructs the saint and sinner to know what is true righteousness, true morality, traditional value, and also the meaning of natural law. There are several aspects of the book which describe the true meaning of morality, the beginnings of origin of right and wrong, doctrines, and whether they are from God himself or not. The author shares the knowledge he gained from his master, to give some light to our otherwise incomplete knowledge of right and wrong.

The author uses some excerpts from the bible, to explain the meaning of the instances laid in front of us. The doctrines discussed here tell us about pantheism, which, in other words mean, the worship of all deities while, the usage of the doctrines of more than one God is polytheism. According to the author, when mankind measures God's words as right or wrong, we see ourselves as God's judge. On personal grounds, I never thought it this way, until now.

The book is very devotional as well as instructive for people who love to read religious books. Since this book is written out of one's personal experience, it is quiet helpful in giving an insightful knowledge about the bible as well as the new and old doctrines. I would not recommend this book to the ones who do not follow Christianity as you might not understand the verses and texts taken from the bible. I really liked this particular line from the book, "As the word of God has stated before, the natural laws are enmity against God, for it is not subject to the spiritual laws of God, neither indeed can be, for as many as are of the works of the natural law are under the curse." It clearly explains how wrong we are while interpreting God's actions and instructions.

The book is not at all thoroughly edited as it is full of errors. The readers might find too many errors from the initial pages itself. Though instructive, the errors make it very irritating to read a religious book. I rate this book 3 out of 4. Had there not been so many errors, I would have given this book a four but the errors were too many for me to ignore.

A Tree Called Morality
View: on Bookshelves

Like Shreyoshi Sen's review? Post a comment saying so!
Shreyoshi Sen's Latest Review: "A Tree Called Morality" by Michael Tsaphah
Shreyoshi Sen

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 180 Books
Goal Completion: 2%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Official Review: A Tree Called Morality by Michael Tsaph

Post Number:#2 by LivreAmour217
» 20 Apr 2017, 11:29

Excellent review! This sounds like a fascinating book. Normally I try to avoid books that haven't been properly edited, but I may make an exception for this one! Thank you for your thoroughness!
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
LivreAmour217's Latest Review: "Majesties of Canaan" by Chayil Champion
LivreAmour217
Previous Member of the Month

Favorite Author: Too many to count
Favorite Book: Ditto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 60 Books
Goal Completion: 50%

Post Number:#3 by Shreyoshi Sen
» 20 Apr 2017, 11:30

Thanks for reading. 😊
Shreyoshi Sen's Latest Review: "A Tree Called Morality" by Michael Tsaphah
Shreyoshi Sen

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 180 Books
Goal Completion: 2%

Post Number:#4 by Amagine
» 20 Apr 2017, 11:48

I love that the book tries to teach Christians what true righteousness is and true mortality. A lot of people read the Bible but don't really understand it. I like how the author interprets many important sections of the Bible to readers.
"You have to write the book that wants to be written. If the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children." -Madeleine L'Engle
Amagine

Favorite Author: James Patterson
Favorite Book: Writing for Children and Teens
Currently Reading: Boys Adventure Through The Wild West
Bookshelf Size: 574 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Fire HD 7 Tablet
2017 Reading Goal: 400 Books
Goal Completion: 35%

Post Number:#5 by Shreyoshi Sen
» 20 Apr 2017, 11:51