Official Review: Eternally Entwined by J A Charles

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dhwanis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhwanis.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Official Review: Eternally Entwined by J A Charles

Post by dhwanis »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Eternally Entwined" by J A Charles.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Eternally Entwined is an emotional tale of the author dealing with the loss of her soulmate. This story is based on true events and is truly an emotional roller coaster. It is the story of dealing with grief and acts as a balm for those who are struggling with the loss of a loved one.

Over the period of the book, we get to know the depth of a truly spiritual connection. The book spans over three years from Steve (the author's soul mate) and how she deals with her emotions. After Steve's passing, the author goes through various stages of grief. It was when she met her spiritualist, Sally Wolf that she began to understand that Steve was still with her in spirit and was looking out for her from beyond. With Sally's help, Steve was able to send messages to her that gave her the comfort that now, he is there for her. The reason that she knows it is him, and that Sally is not taking her for a ride, is that he conveys various messages that only the two of them could have known.

This book is a reminder to all that true, eternal love exists and if we are lucky enough to find it, it does not leave us. The things that Sally tells the author, are quite eerie and are so believable that it fills the reader with a sense of wonder. It also gives the reader hope and a comforting belief that the ones we loved and who are not with us are still guiding us. She goes on to say that during the sessions, she met not only Steve but many other relatives whom she had lost over the years. The thing that touched my heart was when Sally said that when the author was in a hospital undergoing treatment, she say a cat sleeping near the foot of the bed. This goes on to show not just humans, but even your animals are with you in their afterlife.

I feel that the author was quite brave for sharing her story and it would truly help a lot of people who are grappling with the same situation. The author has also shared contact details of her spiritualist, as well as has shared a list of things that one can do in order to overcome the grief and depression. That was the best part of the book as it offered really practical and workable advice to ease the grief.

While it is clear that the book came from the author's heart and the writing clearly showed that, there were many grammatical errors. I feel that the book would be able to have more potential had the language and the sentences been a bit more polished.

While the book deals with the death of a loved one, I feel that anyone who appreciates reading real stories about human connections would appreciate this story.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading the book and thank the author for sharing her experience with others. I rate this book 3 out of 4

Eternally Entwined
View: on Bookshelves | on Barnes and Noble

Like dhwanis's review? Post a comment saying so!
Dh_
Favorite Author: Alex Flinn
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 714">Carry On</a>
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dh.html
Latest Review: "Nobody Cares Who You Are - The Life and Times of Aceman, A Widespread Panic Roadie" by Larry Acquaviva
fav_author_id: 4010

Post by Dh_ »

It sounds like a well-written book, despite the grammatical errors. I think books written from the author's heart are the ones that have the most meaning. It sounds a bit too sad for me, but interesting, nevertheless. Great review!
Latest Review: "Nobody Cares Who You Are - The Life and Times of Aceman, A Widespread Panic Roadie" by Larry Acquaviva
Henry Kaisemutala
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-kaisemutala.html

Post by Henry Kaisemutala »

It is an interesting one with spiritual attachments. I installs a new belief in a reader's mind that might comfort him/her, but for some one who fears spirits, it might be scaring. Thanks for the review.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

Wow! I can't even imagine life without my soulmate. Thanks for the great review.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”