Official Review: 50 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amh73090
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amh73090.html
Latest Review: "Another-Blended Not Shaken" by Sherrie L. Todd

Official Review: 50 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump

Post by Amh73090 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of “50 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump” by B.D. Cooper.]

50 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump is a short, 25 page, non-fiction book written by B.D. Cooper. The main idea behind this book is to show readers why it is a good idea to vote for this specific presidential candidate. The main character of the book is of course Donald Trump because without him there would be no need for it. I enjoyed this book for the main reason that Cooper did not make me feel that I was being forced to vote for Trump or to support him.

50 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump was written to show potential voters and U.S. Citizens the good things that Donald Trump can do for our country. The book was released in 2015 just in time for the presidential election of 2016. Cooper states this book is for those readers who both are already a supporter of Donald Trump and for those who want to learn more about what he stands for. In a time when the media focuses more on what Donald Trump does wrong in his life this book is a nice change.

The main character of this book is Donald Trump. Whether you support him, Hillary Clinton, or you could really care less about the presidential race most people have at least heard of Donald Trump. He is both a successful business man as well as the Republican candidate for the U.S. presidential 2016 election. Cooper chose to focus on Donald Trump in order to show people that it is a good idea to vote for him.

My favorite thing about this book was the fact that Cooper was able to bring to light the good things about Donald Trump in a time when that seems very rare. I found 50 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump to be well written, interesting, and overall a good book. For that reason I give these book four out of four stars. The best part of the book is that Cooper gave the reader everything promised by the title.

It is very important for me that a book is everything it is promised to be. 50 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump did just that as well as being interesting, and well written. I highly recommend it to everyone. Whether you agree or disagree with Donald Trump this is definitely a good read.
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 559
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: GPS para el cielo by Jose Rafael Nunez Patino
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

I don't think this is a read for me, but I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it! Thank you for your thoughts. :)
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader
Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading: The Night She Went Missing
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookowlie.html
Latest Review: To Paint A Murder by E. J. Gandolfo

Post by bookowlie »

I enjoyed reading your review. Although this book doesn't look like my cup of tea, I agree with you that the media often focuses on the negative side. I actually think the media has done this with both of the candidates.
"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost
Amh73090
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amh73090.html

Post by Amh73090 »

Yes they have definitely done it to both sides. It isn't really my cup of tea either. Something just drew me to it.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”