Management 101 by David A. DeBlanc

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Management 101 by David A. DeBlanc

Post by Vermont Reviews »

Management 101
By David A. DeBlanc

In his insightful book about management David A. DeBlanc states that trust is one of the most important factors in business today. He additionally shows the readers how to be a successful manager and lead a team. His focus is on five key areas that will help you develop your management style. The author has over 20 years of practical experience in the management field. Here are a few of my favorite sentences from this excellent book. “As a great manager, it is vital that your emotions don’t get in the way of making sound business decisions.” Also, “As a manager , you must now rely on others to produce results while you provide the oversight and resources to help them to be successful.” Mr. DeBlanc shows why it is so very important to find a mentor who can help you grow into a great manager. After reading Management 101, I believe that any manager would benefit by reading this book to help improve their management style. Well written and I rated it 5 stars.

Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”