Motivational Books

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
terrybonner
Bookshelf Size: 0

Motivational Books

Post by terrybonner »

Miracle Morning for Writers is an amazing resource for new authors. I found this book to be a great motivational tool. Hal has given the average writer an opportunity to become a great writer by being disciplined and creating a morning ritual. As a life long night owl I was skeptical that a morning routine was possible. But after reading the book I am convinced that it is not only possible it is necessary for me to continue growing as an author.
ramblinggnomes
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ramblinggnomes.html
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks

Post by ramblinggnomes »

I have read the original book of this series ´Miracle Morning´. Hal has developed different versions for a variety of professions, all with tailored information and techniques.
This book is written in an easy style and takes the reader through the process from start to finish. The reasons behind the idea are explained then the individual steps and possible variations are broken dow and ,most importantly, he gives realistic ways on how to implement your new routine.
If you´re not a morning person, Hal holds your hand through the process and makes it easy.
I did his 30 day challenge and ,almost 6 months later, I´m still doing it. My life hasn´t changed over night but every morning I get up and I slowly chip away at my long term goals and I can see where I´m going.
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”