Thoughts on: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
BBanks1311
Currently Reading: Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bbanks1311.html

Thoughts on: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Post by BBanks1311 »

I am currently halfway through this book, when I first picked it up I thought it would be funny to read and see how inaccurate I thought it was. However, once I began reading I was surprised to find that the content is very accurate and extremely helpful. I really like that it fully explains both ways of thinking and processing so that no matter if you are more on the "venus" side of processing or more on the "mars" side of processing it can apply to you and help you understand what you are currently doing, why you do it and how it makes the other person feel even though its not your intention. Not only that, but it also gives examples of how to work through these differences (if you choose to) and help you see and understand how better to respond to have the least amount of conflict, if any, in your daily relationships. Like I said though, I'm only halfway through the book at this point but I was curious to see what others think/thought of the book.
Kourtney Bradley
Favorite Book: Bridges of Madison County
Currently Reading: Layla
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kourtney-bradley.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Kourtney Bradley »

Is this the book mentioned in the movie Clueless?
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. :techie-studyingbrown:
–Vera Nazarian
BBanks1311
Currently Reading: Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bbanks1311.html

Post by BBanks1311 »

I'm not sure, I've never watched clueless

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”