All You Need To Know About SEO

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Vermont Reviews »

The Ultimate Guide For Small Business Owners
by Kane Georgiou

I was truly impressed with the amount of information in this book. Well organized by sections and very well written. There are many sources and tools listed for your entry into the world of SEO and internet marketing. Marketing is very important today in the business world. As the author shows over 80% of the internet users today have mobile phones you will want to make your site mobile friendly. If you have a product or service to sell this book will be one that you will want to have handy as a reference. Anyone can learn how to have their site rank higher on the search engines.

With the popularity of Social Media becoming more popular everyday this book will help you and give you a step up in the right direction. The internet is expanding daily and you will see the benefits of this book by utilizing the format and tools that will help you to expand your business and or service. From picking the domain name to setting up your meta-tags. I have learned many techniques by reading this book. Learn to put your business presence at the top of the list by following some of the many ways the author has put together in this book. The book provides a multitude of check-lists and plans to help you rank well with the different search engines. Learn all the different factors that will help you blog or build a successful website. Many of the terms and jargon used are explained in detail in the book. I am glad that I've read this value-packed book. How to pick the focused keywords that will help bring you up in the rankings. I also enjoyed the music that the author talks about throughout the book. It was fun going to youtube and listening to some that I was not familiar with. We sometimes can have a great influence by presenting what we like to others for them to enjoy as well. Thank you Kane Georgiou for another great book. Excellent. Keep this one close as you will want it handy to help make your blog or website the best it can be. You will want to refer to the book over and over again. There is so many great chapters in the book. I have rated it a solid 5 Stars. I look forward to reading more by this talented author.

Vermont Reviews
:tiphat:
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
rajanmahajan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by rajanmahajan »

Is this book suitable for the SEO beginners?
Menuprice

Post by Menuprice »

rajanmahajan wrote: 30 Mar 2017, 02:21 Is this book suitable for the SEO beginners?
According to my thought google as well as youtube is the best source for learning SEO as compare to book because its a theoretic study which cause the difficulties to learn with consistency.
thefuenix

Post by thefuenix »

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization[/url], which is the practice of optimizing a website to improve its visibility and ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs). SEO involves various techniques and strategies to improve a website's relevance, authority, and user experience.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”