Official Review: 100 Years Of Deception by Alan R. Adaschik

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
CataclysmicKnight
Favorite Book: Ready Player One
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1693
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cataclysmicknight.html
Latest Review: Simple Man Simple Message by Mark Dobosz

Official Review: 100 Years Of Deception by Alan R. Adaschik

Post by CataclysmicKnight »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "100 Years Of Deception" by Alan R. Adaschik.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I've never known much about politics. It's something that's always been interesting to me, but there are so many conflicting opinions and "facts" that it's difficult to dive into. Even the presidential elections are confusing to me, and I'll admit I barely ever vote unless I genuinely hate one of the people running. Despite all of this, 100 Years Of Deception by Alan R. Adaschik really opened my eyes to some startling facts and ideas.

100 Years Of Deception is a nonfiction presentation of facts and proof. The central concept, the deception, was a takeover of the American government through the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. This unconstitutional act made it so that an external collection of bankers - the New World Order (NWO) or Federal Reserve Bank or whatever you may call them - regulates and prints our money for a fee AND all the interest! This was done while promising to keep us out of depressions and regulating the value of the dollar. For those not familiar with American history, the Great Depression that began only 10 years later in 1929 makes it pretty evident they weren't doing their job.

The book ends up covering a lot of information in addition to the Federal Reserve Act. This includes an interesting history of how coins, paper money and banking began as well as a stunning look at the cause and effect of WWI and WWII, the USS Liberty incident, JFK and his assassination, the things banks do and get away with, even religion (especially Judaism vs Zionism). All of this ends up being justifiably brought back to the events in 1913, making for one cohesive tale. Even for those who may not believe everything presented, there's a lot of information that was entirely new to me. While reading, I was even able to research and find out more about these events on reliable sites, not just the "crazy conspiracy theory sites". In addition to easily being able to do one's own research, there are footnotes in several of the chapters that are hyperlinks to the end of the chapter, which then link to a website or book for further suggested reading. They then link back to their place in the book, so it's easy to jump back and forth without losing your place.

As I went through chapter after chapter I was amazed at how short they were compared to the book itself. I checked to see if later chapters were longer but nope, chapter 12 (the final chapter) begins only 35% of the way through. This is because the "Appendicies: The Selected Writings of Alan R. Adaschik" take up over 60% of the book! These 32 writings range from May 1999-March 2014 and cover most of the same topics in further depth, particularly the constitution, but also cover Christianity, issues regarding Israel and Palestine, the war in Iraq and the environment. My favorite bit of all of it, perhaps even the whole book, is the short writing that follows a fictionalized Arab living in Iraq when Shock and Awe occurred. It's a really fascinating look at just what we're doing and what a horrible effect it has.

It's quite repetitive at times, both to hammer home specific points and also because of the selected writings. While the writings go further in depth on many different points and I'm glad they're there, they often make some of the same points using the same facts. Despite the repetition, the fact the book could have used some editing and what felt like a slow-down around halfway through, there's a lot of important information here and I feel the book is worthy of 4 out of 4 stars. For the first time, while I'd give the book a 3.5 if we rated in half-points, I feel it's closer to the 4 than the 3. It's definitely something every American should read, but people around the world would find lots of interesting things about American history here as well.

100 Years Of Deception
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like CataclysmicKnight's review? Post a comment saying so!
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
citizenal
Currently Reading: 100 Years Of Deception
Bookshelf Size: 1

Post by citizenal »

I think CataclysmicKnight did an excellent job in his review of my book. If I had written the review myself, I would have come to same conclusions about the book that he did. Yes, there are technical shortcomings evident, but the information provided and the conclusions reached are things every American should know. Despite this, few know of these things, not because the information is not readily available on the internet, but because it is being hidden in plain view and it took someone with my background and experience to bring it all together so the true picture of what has been done to us over the past 100 years becomes clear. This is the value and strength of "100 Years of Deception".

"100 Years of Deception" is my third book. My second book is titled, "An Alaskan Adventure - A Travelogue and Environmental Treatise". My first book is titled, "While We Sleep - A Story of Government Without Law (available free on line)". The intent and purpose of my first book was to wake up a slumbering America. In this I failed. I wrote "100 Years of Deception" in the hope of finally succeeding and am proud to say that if you read my book, you will never again think of this Nation and the world within which we live in the same way. It is truly sad that the truth is so terrible, but only by learning the truth will we be able to save ourselves from the criminals which dominate and run the world. Criminals that are not just robbing us blind, but putting the very survival of life as we know it on this planet at stake.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Vermont Reviews »

citizenal wrote:I think CataclysmicKnight did an excellent job in his review of my book. If I had written the review myself, I would have come to same conclusions about the book that he did. Yes, there are technical shortcomings evident, but the information provided and the conclusions reached are things every American should know. Despite this, few know of these things, not because the information is not readily available on the internet, but because it is being hidden in plain view and it took someone with my background and experience to bring it all together so the true picture of what has been done to us over the past 100 years becomes clear. This is the value and strength of "100 Years of Deception".

"100 Years of Deception" is my third book. My second book is titled, "An Alaskan Adventure - A Travelogue and Environmental Treatise". My first book is titled, "While We Sleep - A Story of Government Without Law (available free on line)". The intent and purpose of my first book was to wake up a slumbering America. In this I failed. I wrote "100 Years of Deception" in the hope of finally succeeding and am proud to say that if you read my book, you will never again think of this Nation and the world within which we live in the same way. It is truly sad that the truth is so terrible, but only by learning the truth will we be able to save ourselves from the criminals which dominate and run the world. Criminals that are not just robbing us blind, but putting the very survival of life as we know it on this planet at stake.

Excellent Review

Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”