Winning Balance by Shawn Johnson

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
michystar12
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michystar12.html

Winning Balance by Shawn Johnson

Post by michystar12 »

If you have not read Winning Balance: "What I've Learned So Far About Love, Faith, and Living Your Dreams," you are missing out on the thrilling adventures the all-around gymnastics champion, Shawn Johnson, goes through on her gymnastics career. No better explanation of her adventures could be given by anyone else except the one-and-only Shawn Johnson. It gives the full, thrilling explanations since she got started in gymnastics, her training at Chow's School of Dance and Gymnastics, her trip to Karoyli Ranch, her injuries, her leaps through the air, and the full details of her competitions. Many other gymnastics books but Shawn Johnson's book is of no equal. You'll feel like Shawn Johnson herself. That is one thing you'll enjoy. Once you buy and start reading this book, the text will grasp you by its long chains and hold you fast. You won't but the book down until you finish. I give this book a full 5 stars. I completely recommend this book and I'll guarantee you'll love it.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”