Cuffed, Tied, and Satisfied

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kca4516
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kca4516.html
Latest Review: Audible Book of your Choice by Amazon
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Cuffed, Tied, and Satisfied

Post by kca4516 »

This book was surprisingly psychological. The author discusses at length the psychology behind sexual desire and why we like the things we do. She then delves into determining whether kinky sex is something the reader might be interested in and how to experiment, safely, with the different types of kinky sex. Finally, the author discusses different methods of kinky sex and how they work.

While this book was not something I enjoyed, just because some of the ideas in the book make me uncomfortable, it would be an excellent choice for someone who is interested in experiencing with “out-of the box sex.” The author is very blunt and straight forward in her explanations and a reader can learn a lot about sexuality in general from this book. If you are looking for an explanation of sexual desire and ways to change things up in the bedroom, and you have an open mind, then I recommend this book to you.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”