Review, The Millionaire Zone by Jennfier Openshaw

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JessiAnne26
Currently Reading: A Novel Bookstore
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessianne26.html
Latest Review: "Positive Thinking Positive Life: The Mindset" by Phil Hunter

Review, The Millionaire Zone by Jennfier Openshaw

Post by JessiAnne26 »

Jennifer Openshaw’s 214-page novel “ The Millionaire Zone, Seven Winning Steps to a Seven Figure Fortune” is a wonderfully instructional book on paving a path to being a millionaire. With countless encouraging examples and step-by-step instructions, all you really need is a few ideas, (they don’t necessarily have to be great ideas at first) which could potentially generate income to get you started on your path to the millionaire zone. With a solid theme of “not going it alone,” Openshaw explains how possible it is to achieve the financial success and freedom you’ve always desired.

The introductory chapter explains that the easiest way to becoming a millionaire is using your Life net- the group of people that can be supportive to your endeavors, and then thereafter the book is laid out so that every chapter gives a key element to being successful on your path to the millionaire zone. The author instantly makes you feel more comfortable confident, and encouraged by sharing some of her own trials and tribulations with her own business ventures. As the book progresses Openshaw gives detailed examples of how to keep yourself on the path to the millionaire zone, then stories of successful people who have faced the same conflicts you as a business owner might face, and then holds the reader accountable for the actions they must take in order to be on their way to the millionaire zone.

I enjoyed this book because I found it to be extremely encouraging. I am not at the stage of my life where I have some great ideas that I could turn into multi-million dollar businesses but I feel that when I do find my life’s passion that can be turned into a business, I will be referring to this book. I enjoy the fact that this particular book holds the reader accountable and gives exercises and examples of ways to really get into the millionaire mindset, and then again holds the reader accountable for taking action. I think the best part of the book is the fact that Openshaw gives examples for every level of income a person is starting out with. One particular example in the book illustrates how a woman went from $40k in credit card debt, to being a multimillionaire. This work is very encouraging and inspiring.

If I had any criticism to give to the author at all, it would be that the organization of the content of this work seems like it could be stronger from chapter to chapter. I feel that the rhythm of this particular work isn’t as fluent as it could be. I think it would be possible for each chapter to be more consistent. For example each chapter could have read, a story about someone succeeding, the plan they succeeded in, the plan that you could come up with, and then constructive tips, followed up by a big name person, like Warren Buffet, at the end. Though this does not deter from my appreciation for this work.

In conclusion, this is definitely a book I would recommend to any of my peers that enjoy non-fiction self help works. I think that there are a number of people who could benefit from simply having the tools that are in this book to help them launch their businesses or catapult their businesses even further. I recommend this book to anyone who may need some encouragement on his or her financial future.
Latest Review: "Positive Thinking Positive Life: The Mindset" by Phil Hunter
freedomtosucceed
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-freedomtosucceed.html

Post by freedomtosucceed »

Thanks for the review. I like the title of the book and after reading your review, I'm definitely intrigued to pick it up and read through it. I'm definitely a fan of self help books and this book seems to be right up my alley.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”