Official Review: Life And Beyond by Aruen Sood

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cool Books
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cool-books.html
Latest Review: "Life And Beyond" by Aruen Sood

Official Review: Life And Beyond by Aruen Sood

Post by Cool Books »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Life And Beyond" by Aruen Sood.]
Book Cover for 486
Share This Review

The book Life And Beyond by Aruen Sood is a “Rational, Scientific, and Spiritual understanding of key Issues.” The book poses many questions on how to deal with social and economic problems in a common person’s everyday life. This book does stray from one topic but is a good book.

The book speaks of lack of education and many other educational problems that many people are facing. The book discusses how life is and how the body becomes dead after something has left the body of the person the thing that has left is not any form of matter but is some energy or spirit. The book also discusses how humans are to advance in the future. Sood discuses that that many ideas that we believe come from many places or people such as philosophy or the teachings of nature in result how does one know that those teachings or beliefs are in fact true?

The book references and presents many Hindu beliefs such as the teachings of Vedas, the roles of Hindu gods, the beliefs of karma dharma and recantation. In some few places the book shows some Christian and Islamic beliefs. Sood also speaks about the cycle of satisfaction, this concept is about people’s desires and feelings and how the person reacts when they loses satisfaction or gain satisfaction. The book also speaks of round nature to be as such as round as the world.

Life And Beyond also discusses that “human beings means being humane.” The book shows that humans should be kind to animals and people alike and animals should not be abused. It states in the book many traits of humans match other creatures such as dinosaurs showing that humans were not meant to eat meat but rather vegetables because their characteristics match that of herbivores. The book also speaks of a special “golden” age that may come about sometime during our age in civilization or out generation.

The book ends with an illusionary aspect to the universe where the universe is not real but what we see is an illusion something fake which is not there but can be seen by others just not us humans the optical illusion is seen when humans stare into space. A picture is presented which depicts a special universe is worth looking at in the conclusion of this book.

I recommend this book to anyone who likes reading non-fiction and is interested in reading real world problems because this book gives readers a strong aspect on problems faced by the everyday common person. The book also shows the answers to many questions people do not know. I give this book 3 out of 4 because it shows great aspects of many problems but also does go off in many directions and areas.

Buy "Life And Beyond" on Amazon
Latest Review: "Life And Beyond" by Aruen Sood
Playitalready
Bookshelf Size: 1
Publishing Contest Votes: 242

Post by Playitalready »

If I can quickly read and reply to this review, I'd like to say you have a point that the book is broad. See, I felt compelled to go above and beyond. Beyond is a suitable choice of words with the title in mind right lol. But anyway I've already uploaded a condensed version of this book to make it less broad. If you read the title page until the end of its intro chapter, which is like under 5 pages I think, and the closing chapter, it should be basically the only difference from what you read from this original version. I'm curious if you think it's an improvement and it'd be a super fast n easy review since you need not read the whole thing in your case.
I'm not sure why you use the terms Hindu and Hindu gods since I tried to convey that is not that accurate in what I mean to convey but old habits die hard or something I guess, and close enough.
Someone is reviewing the book's new version but you can see its cover and review at some point I think? If you want. It's called REAL EDUCATION! Thanks for reviewing and hope the book helped you in life. Oh and hopefully you tell your friends about this and or the newer version.

-- 19 Sep 2014, 01:39 --

Oh I forgot to mention I am the author who just posted that reply. And by the way my username on here is also my channel's name on you tube. I'm positive you would like my non fiction videos when you're ready.
amybo82
Favorite Author: David Sedaris
Favorite Book: cannot pick just one
Currently Reading: Calypso
Bookshelf Size: 1517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amybo82.html
Latest Review: The Adventures of The Gorilla Billies by Mark J Stopford
Reading Device: B00TA9FD2M
Publishing Contest Votes: 17
fav_author_id: 2790

Post by amybo82 »

This book sounds like it kind of goes all over the place. Sometimes, this can be a good thing if it's tied all together in the end. Perhaps the revisions that the author has made helps pull it together a little more.
A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. –Neil Gaiman
Playitalready
Bookshelf Size: 1
Publishing Contest Votes: 242

Post by Playitalready »

In a way, I agree with your post amybo82. As crucial as this book was that made it so "all over the place" perhaps you'd be more interested in the revised version which ties it together and cuts out the broad material even more? I don't know if just any user can do a review or if you can have two reviewers doing the same book at the same time or afterwards. If you can answer these questions that'd be nice.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”