Official Review: Quotes of my Lyrical Life by Yarro rai

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Yukiora 24
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yukiora-24.html
Latest Review: "Redtail" by Jerry a wilkinson

Official Review: Quotes of my Lyrical Life by Yarro rai

Post by Yukiora 24 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Quotes of my Lyrical Life" by Yarro rai.]
Book Cover for 872
Share This Review

Yarro Rai’s twelve thought provoking, heart retching works touch the many aches and pains of life. The twelve works feature the following. The many works inspire the heart, and twist the stomach. These works strike the mind and leave a crack, not a painful crack yet not a painless crack just as the crack in the Liberty Bell it is precious and well loved.

These works of poetry evolve around the speaker’s grief due to not receiving the love one’s heart soul and body aches for, for example: In the first poem titled: “I fear love” The ache has burned so deeply into the speaker’s heart that it has begun to drive the speaker into a state of madness. The speaker laments their existence as love, tears the speaker’s heart and body to shreds. This lamenting madness the speaker cries of has begun to leak into the speaker’s art, Life and dreams. The speaker soon learns to live with the pain as the pain is slowly chiseled away by time.

Yarro’s Works ring a loud bell creating words to describe the many pains and fears love my offer. As related by the many works depicted in Yarro Rai’s love is a risk we all take just like all other risks in life there is a positive and a negative. Although Yarro focus heavier on the Cons Rather than the pros of love the works continue to prove to move this reviewer’s heart. Having known and experienced many of the described pains on my own person these poems reek the nauseating scent of remembrance. Love is a two way street that may lead to either Pain or Pleasure, in our current society love seems to lean more towards pain than towards pleasure.

The pains of life resonate from many a place: From a love not returned, from a childhood love lost to Jealousy, misunderstandings, ignorance and anger, from pain buried deep into the soul from a heart lost. All of Yarro’s works depict pains of different volumes and different age and warn us of the dangers of endless love that has ended awfully. No matter who you are, you will be pulled, changed and twisted by these beautifully painful poems.

I would like to commend Yarro Rai on their beautifully written, majestic and awe-inspiring works. This book is shocking the world and shaking its foundations, opening the eyes of those who are reading these inspiring works of life long pain. 3 out of 4 stars.

I rate this 3 out of 4 stars for two reasons. The first of these reasons is for minor things such as grammar and spacing mishaps (there were times when the space bar was clicked one too many a time, If this was meant for dramatic effect then a thousand pardons on my part.) The last of two reasons is due to the amount of "Darkness" in the works. Aside from those things I loved these poems will all that I have, because they relate greatly to me and hit home plate. This book of poetic masterpieces is one that I shan't soon forget.

Buy "Quotes of my Lyrical Life" on Amazon
Latest Review: "Redtail" by Jerry a wilkinson
VanessaB16
Favorite Author: Harper Lee
Currently Reading: Rivals In The City
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vanessab16.html
Latest Review: "A Heartfelt Thank You to My Intelligent Designer" by Francis T. Sganga
fav_author_id: 2399

Post by VanessaB16 »

Amazing Review!!
"And what shoulder, & what art. Could twist the sinews of thy heart?"
Latest Review: "A Heartfelt Thank You to My Intelligent Designer" by Francis T. Sganga
Tanaya
Favorite Author: George Orwell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tanaya.html
Latest Review: Beans...Finding My Way Home by Debi Brown
fav_author_id: 1746

Post by Tanaya »

You may the book sound incredible and very relatable. Nice job!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”