Book: Half-Hour Allotment

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
raycatelan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Book: Half-Hour Allotment

Post by raycatelan »

This practical and inspirational handbook is aimed at the new generation of gardeners who want to enjoy the taste and health benefits of growing their own food, but who have little time to spare. Expert advice and innovative techniques show you how to grow the right quantities of the fruit and vegetables you love, and enjoy the satisfactions of tending an allotment or vegetable garden without becoming a slave to your plot. Tested by fruit-grower Will Sibley and author Lia Leendertz on their own allotments, these methods will enable you to get the best results in half an hour per day, or even less.

The book covers all aspects of allotmenteering and vegetable gardening, including the practicalities of obtaining and maintaining a site, choosing what to grow, designing the plot and advanced projects such as building paths and shelters. A section on harvesting, storing and cooking shows you what to do when your crop is ripe and ready.
To own this book and know more about the author,visit me website discount vouchers and search title for details
michelev
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelev.html

Post by michelev »

This book intrigues me. I'm just planning a garden for the summer, but I don't want it to rule my days. I will try to obtain a copy ASAP and read it and let you know what i think and/or glean from it. Thanks for the tip!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”