Official Review: How to Make Money Online by Mike Omar

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
autocash
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: How to Make Money Online by Mike Omar

Post by autocash »

Not sure if the video is necessary, but I know many people who are visual learners and learn fast by seeing rather than reading.
lovebooks10
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lovebooks10.html
Latest Review: "Shades" by Rose Jones

Post by lovebooks10 »

I agree that you shouldn't have to watch a video to understand a book
Latest Review: "Shades" by Rose Jones
autocash

Post by autocash »

Have you ever read a book on how to repair a car? A tag along video is very helpful even though the book may explain what needs to be done. There are many other examples.
FNAWrite

Post by FNAWrite »

"Have you ever read a book on how to repair a car?" Sure. Probably not dozens, but certainly a dozen, maybe more.

I get a service manual for every vehicle I own. None of them have had tag-along videos and they have proven more than adequate. I reiterate my position that a book that requires use of a helper video, as the reviewer states is required, is a poorly written instruction manual.

Back to service manuals, at least to me, a video would be pretty much useless to me out in the garage.
Valerie0

Post by Valerie0 »

Thanks for the review. I agree that there is no quick and easy way to make money online. This book sounds interesting to me because it does have video links.

Are the links part of the book or are they sites already existing on the web?

The big turn-off for me is that you have to spend money to make money. If you are trying to make money, you typically don't have extra to spend on an iffy proposition. But, then again, I am not a gambler.
Alderica
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alderica.html

Post by Alderica »

Interesting. I'd like to take a look at it. I already have an internet-based business as a translator, from which I have earned my living for nearly 15 years, but I am always interested in new ways to work at home and supplement one's income.
iahawks40

Post by iahawks40 »

I would think about reading it, however most of the people who are searching online to make money at home don't always have the financial capability to invest in start up cost.
dream reader

Post by dream reader »

In todays world and economy where everyone wants that 'little' extra from wherever they can, of-course this is a hot topic. In this internet age,what could sound better than earning online? This book may have been put up in correct intentions, but i seriously recommend that never follow anything blindly. Do a thorough research when its a money matter. There are 2 benefits of doing this - First - you may not fall astray and lose money rather than make some, second - once you are convinced you have made the right choice, you believe in it, there are more chances of you putting in a good effort and finding yourself being rewarded! So learn from others experiences, use books , reviews and all you can to be sure, and then go for it with full conviction! Still the key to success would remain making the right choices, putting your steps carefully lest you stumble, and putting in honest effort in what you do.
tarletonmarken

Post by tarletonmarken »

Earning money through online is really a fantastic way for many of us. This kind of books are really helpful to move in a successful way.
Syed Ahmed

Post by Syed Ahmed »

I read this book. It was so helping for me to understand the criteria of online earning. I thaught that it will not help me but when i read some pages it hooked in my preception and I got the way !!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”