Life After Death by Damien Echols (my review)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
taravanh
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taravanh.html

Life After Death by Damien Echols (my review)

Post by taravanh »

I finished this book a couple of weeks ago and loved it. I love non-fiction books, memiors and biographies. Damien Echols is known as one of the West Memphis Three - he was convicted and sentenced to death even though there was no evidence linking him to the crime. It's a wonderful book and I love that Echols came out of this with a good outlook.

Damien Echols was sentenced to Death for a crime he did not commit. His biography gives a heartbreakingly honest inside view into his life as he suffers living on death row.

Echols will make you laugh, cry and shudder at the inhumanities he suffered.
reader50
Currently Reading: Lyrebird Hill
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reader50.html

Post by reader50 »

This book is very easy to read. Damien Echols takes the reader on an interesting journey through his upbringing and his encounters with a corrupt justice system. A classic case of 'being in the wrong place at the wrong time'. Damien narrates this story and it makes good reading for a varied audience. What surprises me is that some of my male friends are really into this book.

I love to read from most genres, especially crime, thriller, true stories, children's books.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”