Lisa Gardner-FBI Profile Series

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
bibby32713
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Lisa Gardner-FBI Profile Series

Post by bibby32713 »

Eskatra wrote:I would suggest books by Tess Gerritsen, including the Rizzoli and Isles books, but not just those. I really enjoyed Bloodstream and Life Support as well.
I second this recommendation. I am working my way thru the Rizzoli and Isles books right now. I just have to be careful not to compare them too closly to the tv series. They are very different.

-- 03 Apr 2014, 16:11 --
sam-001 wrote:Patricia Cornwell was great to start with but then she sort of fizzled by about 2004... Her books just lacked something then. What about JD Robb.. its a little different but her books are cool... James Patterson is also excellent ... Try his Alex Cross books.
OOH I like JD Robb as well. I enjoy that they are the crime/suspense thriller but also set out in the future. It is interesting to start back at the beginning of that series. The way she envisions the future is interesting but it really isn't set that far out from the year we are in now.
lera_elizabeth
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lera-elizabeth.html

Post by lera_elizabeth »

I enjoy JD Robb books, they can be really captivating at times.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”