"Alice Will" by Ashley Chappell

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stelladiluce10
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reading Device: 1400698987

"Alice Will" by Ashley Chappell

Post by Stelladiluce10 »

This isn't your typical "gods" book. As in, Zues, Medusa, Hades, etc. Nothing like "Percy Jackson"! Although, it's good enough to become the next Percy Jackson!

The creativity of new gods, in this book, was well thought out. New gods to new things. Like Zues, there are gods in this book that have specialties. Very imaginative. The book touches base with the main gods, that are most important in this book.

The characters--even the gods--however, need a little more description in their appearances, i.e. Hair color, eye color, etc. it describes them as "tall", "short", and so forth. Furthermore on this subject, some characters, and monsters were thought out perfectly. I just wish there was more to some of the others.

It touches base, also, on the 3 parts of the worlds. Some I wasn't quite sure of, but kind of realized what it pertained to. However, you clearly understood where the gods lived. That was no problem at all.

The author of this book put a lot of imagination and creativity into it, and the story line keeps you on the edge of your seat! I would definitely recommend this book for a read!!!
The Researcher
Currently Reading: Buried Threads
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-researcher.html
Latest Review: "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by The Researcher »

Thank you. I have always bee fascinated with such kind of reads which includes gods, immortals etc. Also as you have highly appreciated the imagination skills of the author, i am going to grab a copy and enjoy my upcoming weekend with it. I will share my thoughts with you regarding the book afterwards.
What is the most special thing I did today- I was MYSELF. Happy and in love and unapologetically myself.
Latest Review: "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing
Stelladiluce10
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reading Device: 1400698987

Post by Stelladiluce10 »

It is quite different. I think you will highly enjoy it! Have fun reading it! I know I did!

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”