Official Review: Visions Through a Glass, Darkly

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Acwoolet
Favorite Author: Karen Kingsbury
Favorite Book: Gone With the Wind
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-acwoolet.html
Latest Review: Touching Time by B. W. Haggart
fav_author_id: 6216

Re: Official Review: Visions Through a Glass, Darkly

Post by Acwoolet »

You did a great job on the review! Although it doesn't really sound like something that I would be in to. I would definitely be turned off by the gory details.
abhishek7081
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by abhishek7081 »

If the readers think this is just another suspense novel, they couldn’t be more wrong as it will heighten their senses, and keep them on edge without scaring them to bits. Although it’s a psychological horror novel it is one of the strangest you will have ever read. Every time you will want to put the book down something else will reel you right back in. It will be a thrilling ride of events that will reel the main character’s suffering and struggle with internal as well as external events.
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading: Beyond the Wand
Bookshelf Size: 556
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: Lugares Amables by Lidice Megla
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

rbhavsar236 wrote:This book is really nice & review is also a very nice.
Thank you, rbhavsar236. :)

-- 20 Mar 2017, 21:23 --
Efa Dina wrote:I love it but is it true story?
The story is not real to my knowledge.

-- 20 Mar 2017, 21:24 --
Yung Lunyard wrote:Re:Official Review:Visions Through a Glass,Darkly
#1 by Yung Lunyard

Hi.. I'm new here but i must say i really liked the story so much..my review would be it's nice at the beginning but frustrating at the end.
Welcome! That is a fair assessment of this book. Thank you for sharing. :)

-- 20 Mar 2017, 21:27 --
Acwoolet wrote:You did a great job on the review! Although it doesn't really sound like something that I would be in to. I would definitely be turned off by the gory details.
Thank you, Acwoolet! Yes, if you are turned off by gory details, I would stay away from this. To be honest, during some of the scenes, I found myself closing my eyes to try to erase them from my mind.

-- 20 Mar 2017, 21:28 --
abhishek7081 wrote:If the readers think this is just another suspense novel, they couldn’t be more wrong as it will heighten their senses, and keep them on edge without scaring them to bits. Although it’s a psychological horror novel it is one of the strangest you will have ever read. Every time you will want to put the book down something else will reel you right back in. It will be a thrilling ride of events that will reel the main character’s suffering and struggle with internal as well as external events.
Thank you, abhishek7081, for your thoughts. I'm glad you enjoyed this read!
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”