The Aberrant by Ambit Singlot

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

The Aberrant by Ambit Singlot

Post by Vermont Reviews »

The Aberrant
by
Ambit Singlot

This story will captivate your imagination as the author shows her readers the adventure of Audrey the main character. One of my favorite lines from the story. “Count your blessings, name them one by one,” her grandmother used to say and that is exactly what she must do. The story follows the life of Audrey’s grandmother’s sister, Grace who was a healer. Audrey follows in her footsteps. The author has a style of writing that makes her characters come alive in the pages of her book. The Aberrant has a great cast of characters. Boyfriend Leo is left behind and following up is Averil. Father Dan plays an important part in dealing with what Audrey goes through. Will Audrey be able to survive the control of the spirits? I rated this book a solid 5 star rating. I would enjoy reading more books by this author. Well written and interesting.

Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”