Ruthless poeple RT

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Marissa94
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marissa94.html

Ruthless poeple RT

Post by Marissa94 »

I just finished reading the ruthless people series by J.J McAvoy and to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an unserstatment. It was odd to read a book about "bad guys" and actually want them to have a happy ending. I readly like how you read parts of the books in all the different character perspectives and not just the main couple so you know how everyone in the books are feeling and thinking, even their enemy. I also liked how much the characters grew and changed in just a few books. The characters in these books also weren't dumb thugs, they were intelligent, ruthless, and loyal. All in all I would recommend this book, it defenetly gives you an insider look into the drug world and some how in the end made you almost fond of the characters and how much work and effort and love they put into their work, no matter what the family comes first.
lmoses
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lmoses.html
Latest Review: "Incandescent" by Shannon Avangeline

Post by lmoses »

I agree that I was surprised to find this gem of a read that left me wanting more. I actually wanted the main characters to get away with everything, even though they are the "bad guys" and did some pretty terrible reads. I think the strength of J.J. McAvoy's writing is what makes these books so great and pulls the reader in, no matter the blood shed or the manipulation used throughout each of the books. I am very excited for the fourth book to be released in July 2016 to see more from Liam and Melody!
Latest Review: "Incandescent" by Shannon Avangeline

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”