Anyone Read Wreckage By Emily Bleeker?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JillianG
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">Stranger Child</a>
Currently Reading: Wreckage
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jilliang.html

Anyone Read Wreckage By Emily Bleeker?

Post by JillianG »

I was thinking about reading Wreckage by Emily Bleeker, but i am not sure if I will enjoy this book.
Has anyone read this and what is your opinion on the book? (without giving away any spoilers in case i decide to read it).
lmmallia
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lmmallia.html
Latest Review: "Stone of Destiny" by Mary L. Ball
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by lmmallia »

I picked this book up as a whim off of Amazon and I ended up really enjoying. It's one of the best books I've read in the past few months.

It's about two people, Lillian and Dave, who survive a plane crash and end up living on a remote island for over a year before they're rescued.

The story takes place after the rescue. The story of the plane crash and what happened to the other people on the plane is told through flashbacks. From the very beginning, the reader knows that Lillian and Dave have lied about the events of the plane crash and what exactly happened on the island which kept me hooked through the entire story.

The characters are very detailed. I personally felt a strong connection to Dave because at the beginning of the book he and his wife are struggling with fertility issues which presents him in a raw, painful light.

I'm putting the author, Emily Bleeker, on my watch list. I'm excited to see what she'll come out with next. Hopefully it will be as good as this one!

Has anyone else read this book? What are your thoughts?
Latest Review: "Stone of Destiny" by Mary L. Ball

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”