Book Series Recommendation Similar to Jack Ryan Series

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
UltimateBid
Bookshelf Size: 0

Book Series Recommendation Similar to Jack Ryan Series

Post by UltimateBid »

Hey everyone,

I am about to finish Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series and am looking for another good series to start up. I see Tom Clancy has a few other series' such as Op-Center and Net Force but they don't seem to be as well regarded as the Jack Ryan universe. I listen to the books during my runs, which range from 30 minutes to 3+ hours. It has taken a few years but I have listened to all of the Jack Ryan universe books up to Command Authority and am looking for another series to keep my attention for another couple years perhaps. I really don't find running enjoyable so I need books that can keep my interest during the hours out there. The Jack Ryan books were perfect because they were all long, they had several different story lines going on to keep me thinking, but if I zoned out for a few minutes I didn't have to rewind to make sure I caught everything, and of course they were all compelling and had a lot of characters that I wanted to continue reading about. Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”