A Life of Death:book one by Weston Kincade

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Broleej87
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-broleej87.html

A Life of Death:book one by Weston Kincade

Post by Broleej87 »

I was given "A Life of Death:The Complete First novel" by Weston Kincade in exchange for an honest review.
There's not much I could say that would do this book justice, it is better than anything I could have ever imagined. This book has the ability to make the best-sellers list Weston is a genius.

It starts with homicide detective Alex Drummond reminiscing his life to answer his son's question for a school project. He takes us back to his life after losing his father to an accident caused by a drunk driver. His mother Vivian marries an abusive drunk within a year of his fathers death. He gains two step-sisters and a mean step-brother who is at times just like his dad. Alex also finds out he has the ability to see the final moments of someone who has dies a violent death just by touching something they touched when they died. Poor Alex had a terrible life, but wants to give a voice to those who cant speak for themselves. He suffers terrible losses but can he gain justice for those who need him?

This book was very confronting, it really puts life into perspective. It makes you remembers those lost to violence and what they did for those left behind. More than once this book left me a blubbering mess the characters were so real your heart bleeds for them. This book appeals o many different genre's, it's one of those stories everyone should read. When it makes it to the best sellers I can say I was one of the first to review it, because it is so good I know it will go far. I give it ten stars easy, I suggest you buy it now while it is only $4 because this is definitely a $20 book. Head on over to amazon now to buy it its definitely worth it, you can also find it at barnes and noble.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”