Welcome to the Book and Reading Forums
! If you are already a member, please log in
. Otherwise, please join by registering now
! It's quick, easy and completely free!
Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Need review for this book has much cover in time.
Has anyone read it yet?
Question is: Can a human join a wolf pack, and who has the right to make end-of-life decisions?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 05 Mar 2012, 02:31
Did you know?
- Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!
I haven't read this book,but regarding the question of whether a human can join a wolf pack I wonder if you have read anything by Shaun Ellis.He actually lived with a wolf pack for two years without any human contact. If this subject interests you his books make very interesting reading.
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 09:30
- Location: UK
- Favorite Author: Cash Peters
- Favorite Book: Force of Habit
What is this book about? Have you read it? I like Picoult.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 02 May 2012, 17:57
GREAT book!! Another classic from Picoult! She is by far one of my favorite authors! Love ALL of her books! Especially My Sisters Keeper!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 15 May 2012, 12:42
I have just completed this book and all I have to say is OMG.
By far my favourite from Picoult. I started this and was finished in 3 days, could not put it down.
Now to wait for her next book to be published..........
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 May 2012, 01:00
Ok, many people may say LONE WOLF is predictable, but I've enjoyed every single page and I couldn't stop reading. I enjoyed this new journey Jodi has provided us with!!!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 10 Jul 2012, 03:34
.....and they're not being paid to say that.....
"Every story has three sides to it - yours, mine and the facts" Foster Meharny Russell
- Posts: 2335
- Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 23:05
- Location: Queensland Australia
- Favorite Author: Jasper Fforde
- Favorite Book: The Eyre Affair
I love Jodi (especially 19 minutes) and Lone Wolf was no exception. It was BRILLIANT! I finished it the same day I was given it and couldn't put it down. It is about a family where the parents are divorced and the father gets into a car accident. Sorry I can't say more, but I don't want to spoil it. A must read if you like Jodi.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 19:58
My favourite Picoult book so far! I loved Lone Wolf!
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 20 Dec 2012, 07:49