Featured Book

The Black Casket Legacy: Darkest Frost by Bobbi Hughes-Millm

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.

The Black Casket Legacy: Darkest Frost by Bobbi Hughes-Millm

Post Number:#1  Postby Amie » 22 Sep 2012, 18:29

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Black Casket Legacy: Darkest Frost" by Bobbi Hughes-Millman.]

Book Cover for 9781620953112
Share This Review

There's a bond that childhood friends have which holds loyalty, trust and an unwavering determination to hold secrets that most of the adult world would not understand or believe. This is the backdrop to this first tale in The Black Casket Legacy series and it will freeze you to the page and it will not let you go. The woodland shed that they are compelled to enter holds the answers too many of the questions that a shocked townspeople have been despairing over. Will these kids be able to endure the torturous and icy cold death that awaits them? Will it move them closer together as friends or will it chill and solidify the regrets that most of them have over how they treated their friends and family in the past?

Bobbi Hughes-Millman brings together a fantastical imagination, a deep desire to help others and weaves a tale that will give you a deep appreciation of what is really important in life. This is a book that is well worth the read and I look forward to more from this author. What a wonderful book, full of excitement, and suspense. The author had a way that you could almost identify with some of the characters. About the time I had something figured out, the author would put a spin on the story.

This book is very exciting after you get past the first two chapters. The ending is so suspenseful. I usually don't read this kind of book so it is different to me. This is a book that is well worth the read and I look forward to more from this author.

I rate this book 3 stars out of 4.

Buy "The Black Casket Legacy: Darkest Frost" on Amazon
Buy "The Black Casket Legacy: Darkest Frost" on Barnes and Noble
View hassle-free sample of "The Black Casket Legacy: Darkest Frost"
Amie

Favorite Author: JK Rowling
Favorite Book: Harry Potter

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: The Black Casket Legacy: Darkest Frost by Bobbi Hughes-M

Post Number:#2  Postby bobbihm24 » 26 Sep 2012, 22:17

I'm not sure how to feel about this review. I was glad to see I had a 3 out of 4 star review. Then I read what was written. The reviewer's comments were all plagiarized from the reviews on my Amazon account for this book! ? And I wonder now: Did the reviewer actually read it? Are the other reviews on this site plagiarized as well? If you didn't want to read my book please let me know and I won't hold my breath for your review. I guess I got from this what I paid for. And then I wonder if I would've received the same had I paid for a review. Phew! Glad I didn't pay.
bobbihm24

Re: The Black Casket Legacy: Darkest Frost by Bobbi Hughes-M

Post Number:#3  Postby thankyou » 26 Jan 2014, 03:34

No, most of the reviews on this site are not plagiarized. I too read and review Sci-Fi/Fantasy novels, and I can surely say that all my reviews (The Woodville Connection by K.E Martin, Legend Of The Jamaican Dragon by Rashaun Smith) are honestly written. And so are most of the ones by other reviewers. I would have honestly reviewed your book if it had been offered in the traditional paperback/hardcover format.
thankyou

View Reviewer Page