Official Review: Amanda Carter In The LAZ, Life After Zom...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
waigwamoses
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Amanda Carter In The LAZ, Life After Zo

Post by waigwamoses »

This appears a very good book. The characters are adventurers. It is survivoristic and characters seem to have had desert navigation skills acquired from a past adventure. I would rate the book 3/4.
Last edited by waigwamoses on 16 Mar 2017, 04:51, edited 1 time in total.
Sheefa Joseph
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheefa-joseph.html

Post by Sheefa Joseph »

By Sheefa Joseph

Generally, zombie stories don't interest me at all. This one, though, seem to have a different take altogether. Definitely had me wanting to read more of it. I love survival-theme story bases and even though this is character oriented, it feels like it is just gearing up for action. Thanks for the great review.
waigwamoses

Post by waigwamoses »

Great piece almost like ultimate survivor. Characters seem well prepared for the desert action and sustainance. Great read. Rating 3/4
Albertusani
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-albertusani.html

Post by Albertusani »

The book is actually interesting, anyway. The characters creates a feeling of anxiety. Anxiety to get over an awesome situation. And at the same time, showing the ability to adapt to any condition and make meaning out of it.
Mahlape

Post by Mahlape »

In the LBZ, life before zombies, Amanda Carter had come to the city of Blythe, California, to pursue her passion of photography. She settled down on the remote outskirts of the small desert city where she had easy access to many isolated historical sites, caves, and mysteries to be uncovered that made for excellent material. At that time, she could not have imagined the event that would change the world and test her instinctual survival abilities. When the media had first begun announcing reports of an infection that was turning people into zombies, Amanda was incredulous that such a thing was possible. The infection quickly spread. Cities were barricaded in an attempt to isolate the infection. But the measures put into place to protect the people were too late in coming. Societies, worldwide, collapsed and rapidly slid into chaos. Amanda Carter becomes one of the few survivors of this apocalyptic event. She must learn how to keep herself, and the others that she has teamed up with, safe.
Des
Currently Reading: Raven's Peak
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-des.html

Post by Des »

It a interesting book, I love to tell others to read.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”