Agniputr by Vadhan

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dhwanis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhwanis.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Agniputr by Vadhan

Post by dhwanis »

This is the book that reminded me why I love reading books!

This is a book that is an antidote to all the engineer love stories around that turns off people from picking up Indian authors.

The book is the perfect blend of science fiction, mythology, dark magic and much more! The writing is so lucid that you just get drawn into the world of the author’s imagination right from the page one!

The book deals with different timelines as well as includes various concepts of quantum physics with such ease that is rarely found. The author switches timelines with such ease that the reader just flows along with the words.

While I would love to discuss various parts of the books, I would not want to give away any spoilers. Instead, I would discuss why people who are readers, as well as non-readers who wish to start reading, would love this book. The book has excellent plot points, perfect pace, a great blend of mythology and action, great characterizations (I especially loved the play on the name of P. Eshwar..), and an extremely easy way of narrating it all.

The only con here was there were minor spelling mistakes here and there. Nothing too serious, and definitely should not be a reason for staying away from the book.

This is one author to definitely keep an eye on. Totally recommend this book.

Rating: 3 out of 4
Insightsintobooks
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insightsintobooks.html
Latest Review: "Gates to Tangier" by Mois Benarroch
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Insightsintobooks »

Thank you for the review. I don't read many indie authors, but have wanted to lately. I think I will look further into this book.
Latest Review: "Gates to Tangier" by Mois Benarroch

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”