Roan: The Tales of Conor Archer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Roan: The Tales of Conor Archer

Post by Vermont Reviews »

Wow, I can not remember the last really great book that I did read. But this one by E.R. Barr titled Roan: The Tales of Conor Archer are at the top of my list. The author knows how to build characters who come to life and are able to share their story with the reader. Impressive descriptions throughout and page turning excitement. One of my favorite lines from the book. “This land and the waters around it hold secrets, and us poor humans that walk and swim barely know the stories they can tell, or the mysteries they still hide.” Heroes, demons, mystery, fantasy, and the characters who bring excitement to each and every page. Well written, held my interest from start to finish. I am so glad to have read this book. I am sure I will re-read it. Yes, it was that good. Will definitely recommend it to friends and family. Piasa is the granddaddy of snakes and vermin and all things that go bump in the night challenges the main characters Conor Archer and his friends to an outcome that will bring you to the edge of your chair. Rory Nalan push-starts Conor Archer on his life changing journey. Conor’s friends Jace and Beth Michaels and Troubles the dog find adventure on just about each and every page. The author knows how to build a story and characters. Fantasy is one of my favorite stories to read. This one rates a solid 5 Stars. I can’t wait for the next installment in the series. E.R. Barr a name to add to your favorites list.

Vermont Reviews
:tiphat:
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”