Official Review: Get on Board Little Children

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
truebookaddict
Favorite Book: The Historian
Currently Reading: Children of the Dark
Bookshelf Size: 3838
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-truebookaddict.html
Reading Device: B00TSUGXKE

Re: Official Review: Get on Board Little Children

Post by truebookaddict »

Definitely a scary prospect of a not-so-maybe future. Let's hope it never comes to that. Thanks for the great review!
“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Vermont Reviews »

I just love reading your reviews. Well thought out. Well written. I have added this book to my crowded reading list. Looking forward to finding out how Sophie and Joshua turn out.
Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
LifeTimeBookAddict
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 9">Needful Things</a>
Currently Reading: Crematorium
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lifetimebookaddict.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by LifeTimeBookAddict »

Thanks for the terrific review of this dystopian novel. It's unimaginable that any country would order this sort of reproductive permission upon their citizens, but even though this is a fictitious story, the characters seem very real! Most anyone who might go through such an ordeal would stand up for their strong personal beliefs. I appreciate your sharing the review of a book with us to enjoy as BOTD on Thanksgiving Day!
Last edited by LifeTimeBookAddict on 24 Nov 2016, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
darkwynd
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by darkwynd »

Great review! Can't wait to read the book.
Esies98
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esies98.html

Post by Esies98 »

I love dystopian fiction and this story sounds great! thanks for your review
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

I can't wait to read Get on Board Little Children. I think it will be a great book.
Dr frankenstein
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 97

Post by Dr frankenstein »

This book deserves the 4 of 4 rating it got. It actually touches all aspects of the laws in many countries which make the citizens slaves. Though running away might seem like cowardice, I still believe that ''he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.''
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 559
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: GPS para el cielo by Jose Rafael Nunez Patino
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

I want to thank everyone for your kind and positive words in regards to my review. I wish I could answer all of you individually because some of you truly have touched my heart. At least know that I read every one of your comments and it made my Friday even better. Thank you for taking the time in reading my review(s) and commenting. It always lovely to have a boost of self-confidence from fellow booklovers as all of you. :)

If you do get the chance to read this book, I hope you find it as enjoyable as I did. (To my fellow Americans - hope you all had a wonderful and filling Thanksgiving!)
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”