Review: Bound by Sacrifice by Reyna Pryde

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jennyfalcone2009
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennyfalcone2009.html

Review: Bound by Sacrifice by Reyna Pryde

Post by jennyfalcone2009 »

I received this complementary book in exchange for an honest review. This was a very interesting book. We learn about the Bible story of Cain and Abel and this book brings that story to life and what could have happened after Cain killed his brother Abel. I very much enjoyed this book and was sad to see the end, especially since everything was left in limbo. I love the ups and downs of Acelynn and how she is surprised by who and what she is after over 80 years of life.

I know the question is, if the book was so good, why did I only give three stars? The Bible is God's word to us and we know that intercourse is to be between a married couple. Abel, being a blessed man of God, having been in Heaven, why would he not marry Acelynn first before having sex? Also, the three stars for the details of the intercourse. It is not necessary in the book. I get that the purpose of their intercourse is so Acelynn is pregnant with Satan's sons child.

I would not recommend this book to my Christian friends even though it was a great book, due to the sex throughout majority of the book.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”