RT Adventuers Wanted Sands of Nezza

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Charlene Guss
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 13890">The Son of Neptune</a>
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlene-guss.html

RT Adventuers Wanted Sands of Nezza

Post by Charlene Guss »

Sands of Nezza is the fourth book in the Adventures Wanted series. :D If you love stories with wizards, elves, dwarfs and magic this spell binding book will keep you engrossed from cover to cover. I highly recommend this book to fantasy lovers. M.L. Forman created a new land for this series, one where you won't stop rooting for the heroes or stop being amazed by the characters he's envisioned. Mark Forman takes us on another grand adventure where Alexander Taylor a young boy new to magic must use all his skills to save his friends and hopefully Nezza a land in the Known Lands.
I love how imaginative the author is. For instance the geeb, a magic bird messenger, has a head that turns into a horn and honks to answer a question negatively and a head that shifts to a bell to ding yes for questions :lol: . His descriptions are so thorough I can see the geeb in my mind. This particular story was a little more dark then his past books, but the main theme of hope keeps the story entertaining and uplifting.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”