The Animorphs Book 19

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vegito12
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vegito12.html

The Animorphs Book 19

Post by Vegito12 »

This book is interesting as it deals with human emotions, and conflict as Cassie one of the Animorphs faces. She has to choose between saving a enemy who is in fact in a childs body, or kill the yeerk as it explains not all are evil. Cassie was depressed and chose to save life, as she has morals and more than the others asking is this right or wrong always.

We learn the yeerks are not evil, well some have power games, most want a host to see the world. The andalites and others have just seen one side of the enemy not the other side.
JVa1encia
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jva1encia.html

Post by JVa1encia »

I always enjoyed the series growing up but have found it hard to find the next book so I eventually moved on to Nancy Drew. What I remember most about the series is the character development done through the character's narrative as well as through his and her teammates' point of view. It was never solely about good versus evil but how each of the animorphs and their andalite friend dealt with the issues and consequences like the time they chose to trap a newly made animorph in the body of a rat to prevent him from betraying them to the yeerks.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”