Living Dead Girl by Nessie Strange

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Broleej87
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-broleej87.html

Living Dead Girl by Nessie Strange

Post by Broleej87 »

I was given Living Dead Girl by Nessie Strange in exchange for an honest review.
When I started reading this book I was so not expecting a soft-core zombie novel.

Jen has a lot on her plate, after her mother died she had to step up and look after her irresponsible little brother Drew and play caretaker to her father. She is working at the family funeral home as a mortician when her father informs her that Drew is drunk again and he doesn't want to deal with him so could she please pick him up from a party. It's at that party she meets Jack on first impressions she hates hi he's an arrogant,sexy musician who thinks he's god's gift to women and he's got his sight set on Jen.It surprises her when she falls madly in love with him but there's more to Jack that meets the eye, he's kind and caring. They are both the happiest they have ever been, but that is not to last as Jen is brutally ripped out of this world leaving Jack a broken mess.Will she find a way to bring Jack a measure of peace before crossing over and somehow gain justice for her untimely death?

It started off a little slow the first half of the book it just romance but towards the end things got interesting. Nessie is very thorough with her writing and i love the characters. I give it 4 stars, you can find it at amazon for $7 but i'm not sure if I would have payed that much.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”