Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
PricilliaDragomir
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Favorite Book: The Stand by Stephen King
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricilliadragomir.html
Latest Review: "Fish Out Of Water" by J.L. Hohler III
fav_author_id: 3251

Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Post by PricilliaDragomir »

I just finished reading Hunted. It is the fifth in the House Of Night Series written by P.C. and Kristin Cast. It is about a girl and her friends working together to stop a fallen angel and a priestess who turned her back on their goddess from taking over their school. With almost the whole school controlled by him, they find it impossible to get away to do what they have to do to save the school they love.

Just like the rest of the four books in this series before this book, I loved this one. I can honestly say this is one of my favorite series of all times. P.C. and Kristin Cast have much talent at keeping readers on edge until the very end. They also keep you laughing throughout it all. It's like feeling what the characters are feeling and go through what they are going through. It's amazing.

This series isn't for everybody. Some people will hate this series as much as I love it. There will be many people who do love it though. I recommend this series to those people specifically. They will enjoy the series as much as I did. I can guarantee that.
Latest Review: "Fish Out Of Water" by J.L. Hohler III
mrsjmaeg
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mrsjmaeg »

I love this whole series however the more books that come out the more it seems to be the same things.
nowanico2403
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nowanico2403.html

Post by nowanico2403 »

i agree these are amazing books. Every time i think i know where the ending is going it surprises me
TheBreeAnn
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thebreeann.html

Post by TheBreeAnn »

I loved it up until Stevie Rae's love interest.I just gave up after that. It just felt to me like they ran out of ideas by that point.
Dezire06
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dezire06.html

Post by Dezire06 »

Loved this book so Much,

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”