Betrayed by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
PricilliaDragomir
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Favorite Book: The Stand by Stephen King
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricilliadragomir.html
Latest Review: "Fish Out Of Water" by J.L. Hohler III
fav_author_id: 3251

Betrayed by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Post by PricilliaDragomir »

I just finished reading Betrayed. The second book in the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. This book is about Zoey trying to figure out why she keeps seeing fledglings who have died around the school. There are also human teenagers who keep disappearing. The way their bodies are found make it look like vamypres are killing them. It's up to Zoey and her friends to help find out the truth before more human teenagers die.

I really love this series. I'm not ashamed to say it's my favorite series of all times. I know that not everybody agrees with my opinion of this book. That's okay with me, but I fully encourage everybody to give this series a chance. I believe many people will adore it as much as I do. Zoey couldn't be a better main character. The personality the authors have given her is just endearing. She's so easy to relate to.
Latest Review: "Fish Out Of Water" by J.L. Hohler III
Dezire06
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dezire06.html

Post by Dezire06 »

Betrayed was a Great Book,
Terribear98

Post by Terribear98 »

This book was absolutely amazing! I had a lot of trouble putting this book down. It was kind of slow at first, but it didn't take long to spike my interest. Zoey is like any other teenager but at the same time, is completely different. She wants to go about her daily, or nightly, life just like anyone else at her "new" school would but despite what she wants, thing's go their own way. I like how this book takes old stereotypical vampires and throws them out the window and replaces them with this version that I've never come across before. This book is unique and very intriguing. Not many books can make me miss a few meals!
Afphuu

Post by Afphuu »

I really love this book because it brings out a whole new world of vampires, not the ones that we've been hearing about for years. It makes them more appealing and more fun in my opinion. I love this series it's my favorite when it comes to the vampire category
Toshia
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 912">First Grave on the Right</a>
Bookshelf Size: 513
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-toshia.html
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part I" by B. Truly

Post by Toshia »

I started this series a while back but took a break and forgot about it. I will have to start it up again to find out what happens! Thank you for the reminder.
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part I" by B. Truly

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”