REVIEW - The Accidental Sorcerer by K. E. Mills

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JBeth
Bookshelf Size: 0

REVIEW - The Accidental Sorcerer by K. E. Mills

Post by JBeth »

Professor Gerald Dunwoody is a Third Grade Wizard. Just not a very good one. After blowing up a staff factory and losing his job, Gerald is desperate to prove that he can be a competent wizard. Now it's off the New Ottosland, as the new Court Wizard to King Lional.

Along with his companion, a talking bird that wasn't always a bird, Gerald soon discovers that King Lional is not what he appears to be. With a princess in trouble and a kingdom to save, Gerald suspects that he may be out of his depths. Armed only with a power he doesn't fully understand, Gerald finds himself in the fight of his life. How it ends is anyone's guess...

The Author, K. E. Mills, does a terrific job giving her characters personality and depth. As the story unfolds I find myself being drawn into its world and becoming invested in its outcome and the well being of its hero.

Well-written with just the right amount of humor. This book was fun to read and difficult to put down. I look forward to reading the remainder of this series and well as other books written by this author.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys snarky humor.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”