The Fallen Series-Lauren Kate

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kgoodb00
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kgoodb00.html

Re: The Fallen Series-Lauren Kate

Post by kgoodb00 »

I read this awhile ago. I thought it was wonderfully written. I may need to re-read it!!!
_kaylashley
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaylashley.html

Post by _kaylashley »

I have to say the book cover for the Fallen Series are beautiful! There is so many mixed reviews on this series, which has kept me from reading this series; however, I think I'm going to give it a try and see how I like it.
Sarah_Khan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3700">Gone With the Wind</a>
Currently Reading: Circe
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-khan.html
Latest Review: The Formidable King by Alyssa J. Montgomery

Post by Sarah_Khan »

I loved this series! The concept was unlike anything I have ever read before and I have to admit I did not see all the plot twists coming. I loved everything about this series, the characters were likable and the story was intriguing from the first book to the last. I wouldn't change anything about the story. :)
lmoses
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lmoses.html
Latest Review: "Incandescent" by Shannon Avangeline

Post by lmoses »

I absolutely love the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. I was originally more of a criminal/mystery fan (James Patterson in particular) and came across this series a couple years ago, and became addicted to more fantasy books. I love the development of the characters and the imagery that Lauren Kate creates with her writing. I am super excited about the movie, though it will probably be no where near as good as the books!
Latest Review: "Incandescent" by Shannon Avangeline
stargazer
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by stargazer »

Do you enjoy romance, fantasy and a bit of action. Well if your answer was yes then this is the book for you.

Fallen is a book series based on fallen angels and a girl with a long history. The main characters Luce and Daniel are put on a mysterious journey that could lead to hell or heaven but there's no telling what will happen. With a supposed curse hanging over there heads and lovers to fight over, who can tell which side will win. The author Lauren Kate captures the true meaning of love in her series of books making each one a page turner. The mystery, madness and romance draws a wide variety of interest into the pages, making a simple love story more magnificent as the book roles over. Lauren Kate's ability to draw different emotions and reactions into the book all at once is one of her skills that i admire. This novel about forbidden, eternal love will keep you on the edge of your seat for the entire ride. Each page with an exciting new adventure for you to discover.

I personally love this book. It was one i could not put down and i recommend it for all looking for a good read. The book is breath taking and Lauren Kate has shown us through this novel how a great author writes. But where there are ups there are always downs. The only problem i had with this series is about the 5th book. I found that this book wasn't as good as the others in the series, but overall it is a great read that has me inspired to write and i hope it inspires you to.

-- 25 Apr 2016, 04:07 --

This series is incredible i loved it and i would definitely recommend it to anyone into fantasy.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”