Aversion by Kenechi Udogu

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MommaChaos
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mommachaos.html

Aversion by Kenechi Udogu

Post by MommaChaos »

Aversion (The Mentalist Series, Book 1) by Kenechi Udogu

This was an amazing book! Finally- something new in the YA Paranormal world. Rather than having another paranormal based on vampires, werewolves or witches- the author tried something new with an Averter.

Gemma is an everyday teenager, going to high school and being something of a loner. She has just one small secret- she's an Averter. She can perform aversions - altering someone's mind to stop them from doing certain actions that will ultimately change their destined path. When her first aversion is botched and the subject of that aversion becomes enamored with her, Gemma is left to wonder if he really had feelings all along or if it's all a result of her mess up.

I was drawn in from the first page and knew this would be a great book! I read it completely cover to cover in one sitting! I loved it too much to put down. If I have any complaints, it's that it ended. I am very thankful that it's Book 1 of a series and I can't wait to read the next book!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”